Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tear Drops, My Escape

 


My life full of misery helps me become what I am
All those moments of sadness as I am alone in a dark room
Only make me stronger
I let myself know crying is my form of escape:
 Soft, silk skin
That seems to be full of life
Yet endless misery is what feeds the heart

As I gather to the beginning of my journey I ask myself
Why do I have to be a carrier of pure sadness?
Why do I have to stain this sacred face with agony?

However, I realize that is not my reason for creation
I am who gets rid of the undesired pain
Rolling down the cheek, I feel a chill
A silence that kills me,
I wish I could scream that everything will be okay
But how?
There’s no escape to what I am living through
Nothing but myself makes all be better

My salty taste is regretful
My wetness is purity
My feeling is sincerit
Once I fall from the cheek
Into the unknown
I know I have let the pain out
The end to my journey has arrrived.

Looking into the distance I seek myself
After all those tears
I find myself
Where have I been all this time?
Was I a lost soul?

My face, a storm
Who destroyed my smile
Those lips that opened and showed the bright joy of life

All this destruction created
A better me
A different me
One who understands crying is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment