Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blake's Prophecies Revealed

Looking through the list of blogs my fellow classmates have done thus far, I was impressed and interested in finding out what "Blake's Prophecies Revealed" created by Edde Diaz, Makenna Childers, Alex Pinzon, and Hanh Tran was about. At first glance, I was impressed with the layout that was used for the blog posts. The layout alone, marks a strong impression that without a doubt, the blog post support it. Thus making it easily for others to learn about William Blake and his peices of work that marked the great time period of Romanticism. Not only does it provide information but the pictures create a better understanding on what is being conveyed.
I also found very helpful the diversity the blog. It reveals different poems William Blake wrote, ones that I may not have read about and understood without the help of this blog.
I was astounded with Edde Diaz's prose poem because it describes a place and feeling that many are ignorant of. I can connect to the prose poem which makes me want to repeadily read it over because I can connect to it.
 
For anyone who is interested or curious to learn about information we are not always exposed to, this blog serves as reference to educate about a significant figure in the Romanticism period.

No comments:

Post a Comment